Samstag, 21. März 2015

The Steering Wheel !!


This is where I sat fortyeight long days and nights - watching the ocean - meeting whales, sharks, dolphins and birds pausing in the rigg.
I also had to steer around buys and tons afloat in the water.

It was a blessing experiance.

Eduardo only speaking spanish - what I did not - and me english - what he did not.

But we made it without words... !!

He almost never on deck writing a book - me on watch - 24 hours.

Right in the middle of the bermuda triangle I witnessed a breathtaking sunrise - I will never forget !!

The watch had stopped at 11°° for mysterious reason and it was totally darkness.

A tiny orange dot appeared high up in the sky - first I believed it were an U.F.O. - but then I realized it was our SUN - distorted by the atmospheres paralaxis.

This was a sight into the COSMOS - only astronauts are capable this sight.


WOW !!

Nobody else might have seen this !!

I will never forget !




1 Kommentar: