Dienstag, 11. Juli 2017

" TAKU " - Grosses Wasser Tangaroa MK IV James Wharram Design




When I was young I used to sail sometimes on the Sorpesee in NRW / GERMANY  and on the Ijsselmeer  in Holland ...

When I was grown up and adult - after quitting my Job and Flat surviving a severe Psychosis in 1982 -  I needed fresh breeze.

I left the "RAT RACE" and became a Globetrotter and Sailor.

In Antigua W.I.  I found a new home - where I stayed and worked for almost two years - interupted by journeys back to Europe and to U.S.A., where  I stayed at Newport  R. I.  for crewing reason and sailed down to Venezuela, delivering a fast and new Briton Chance called " S.V.  Machete " for a german billionar who build that ship.

My first transatlantic crossing I sailed a Wharram Cat called " Ladino "  build by an Argentinian - we both managed the trip well - it lasted about two month to Spain - where we made Landfall in Vigo / Cap Finisterre .

I enjoyed it very much riding " LADINO "  - so I got exited to build a Tangaroa MK IV myself.

Here an impression of what to expect :     TAKU

Lately I found " Ladino " as " Winti Wai " in the Net - for sale !!! ...  here she goes : 

" Winti Wai " alias former " Ladino "

So what shall I do now after all those years - spent in Berlin under circumstances I would not have thought of in former daays.
Thirty years went by - after I had to quit my free life for health reasons - I passed through my second Psychosis  around 1988 till 1992 - but slowly recovered and made somewhat like a success surviving the coercive Torture of the psychiatric system up to now.

Now I am nearly about to finish my Rcovery and I am nervous to rise Up again.

With my dog Spike - I want to travel toFrance - Cote d"Azur, to get in touch with old ties maybe and look what my sealegs are worth after all.

So - eventually I am wellset financially then - so I can make my living on my own and probably invest in a boat - whatever...  ??? !!!

Let us see !!!

My residence in Berlin will stay - so I do have place to turn to - in case I fail !!

Destination AMERICA - SOUTH-MIDDLE-NORTH - via CARIBBEAN  where we stay at English Harbour Antigua WI - well known by me.

This might be the first etappe for I - should I obsiege - will round the Globe further on maybe !!

This is a very old dream I dream -that is not forgotten through aall those harsh years.

Maybe I am lucky - so that I can take that vessel  by chance  :    SV " BLADERUNNER "


O.K.  >>>  see ya later Alligator


There is an area in the Bermudatriangle I visited several times and which is burnt into my Lifeline.

I want to return - to experiance again what I did in 1984 when I first travelled that area.

I am not afraid - because I crossed atlantic three times.

I am experianced and know what to expect !!!

Maybe there is someone nice to join in the trip for some time or longer ??!!

Lets see !!!

" A Cooaaaffiiiee   A  Cigarette  and Up She Goes  " 
John Amos ( Owner of SV " Merlin " )





C/O  the " SEAWULF "  and  " SPIKE " the Boatsman 



1 Kommentar:

  1. John Amos - skipper and owner of SV " Merlin " sunk some years ago in the caribbean - just at the venezuelean coast right at the inca gold.
    God bless him - R.I.P.
    A Coaaffiiiee A Cigarette and up she goes !!!

    AntwortenLöschen